How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on LG L3 E400:
- Before installing ClockWorkMod application you need to root your Phone. Because, the app requires root access. Check this – How to root lg l3 e400.
- After that download the ClockWorkMod ROM Manager App in your phone from Google Play store – Here.
- After that enable USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- After Done the above steps, Open the ROM Manager App in your LG Optimus L3 E400.
- Now click the “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery“. This process will download the ROM from ClockWorkMod. So, you need to enable wifi or internet.
- After clicking the button, it will ask you to choose your phone model. Just select your phone model from the given list. After a few minutes the ROM will be downloaded. And then reboot your phone.
- Now you have installed CWM custom Recovery in your LG Optimus L3 E400.