WhatsApp Messenger v2.8 For QVGA low end Android




SUPPORTED DEVICE :

Galaxy Y, Micromax A25/A44/A452 or any qvga/hvga android device with Armv6/Armv7

DESCRIPTION :

WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.

INSTALLING INSTRUCTIONS :

  • Download WhatsApp Messenger v2.8.4776-droidtricks.apk from below.
  • Now install Apk file in your device and enjoy

3 comments

It's nt working with my mmx a25. after i install dis app.it always asks to adjust the date and time even if the time zone in my fon iz accurate wit IST +5:30. I ve tried diz by chnging different time and date formats bt still askz to adjust also by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.. No othr options are available. plz help

Reply

Hey, hv u found d solution fr dis,? If yes den can u plz tll me bcoz m fcing d sme prblm.. n I'll b thnkful to u if u'll tll me..

Reply

I have heard from my lot of friends that sometimes messenger does not work on their androids and they have to face a lot of problem to have best dissertation services because we all sit together and do combine studies but when the problem arises so most of them have to share the phones and this creates problem in learning properly.

Reply

Post a Comment