- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions (multi-select mode)
- Uninstall system applications
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Sort and filter applications
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
HOW TO INSTALL :
3. Download Partition manager from below and install it.
4.Back up all your data from SD card and internal memory because partion will wipe all your data
5. Open Mini Tool (partition manager's name) in your computer. Locate your SD card
6. Right click and choose Delete.
7. Now again right click and create FAT PRIMARY PARTION(But not fat32) and choose smallest size.
8. Then create a EXT2 PRIMARY partition of 1 GB (not bigger) which will be used with Link2SD.
9. Create a FAT32 partition for the remaining space left on the SD card, by the same way you created EXT2.
10. Now Click the Apply button on the top left corner and wait for it to finish the process.
11. Put back your SD-CARD
12. Now Open Link2sd. You will be prompted to choose ext2, ext3, ext4 and FAT32.Select ext2
13. Reboot your phone now.
15. Go to Link2sd>Settings>check the autolink (to automatically move apps upon installation).