- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to root LG Optimus L3
- Then install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on LG Optimus L3
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore the important files and data from the backup file.
- SMS Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
How to Install MIUI ROM on LG Optimus L3 E400:
- First download the ROM MIUIv4ICSmiXed V2.zip (127.41 MB) – Here
- And then download the Gapps – Here
- Then connect your phone to PC or Laptop with USB cable and transfer the downloaded files to SD card.
- Switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode. To do this, Press and hold Power Button + Volume Down + Menu button together for few seconds.
- Then wipe cache, data, system, dalvik and all other cache’s.
- Then select the option, “Choose zip from SD card” and then choose the option “Select zip from SD card”.
- After that select the downloaded file and confirm it on the next page. And wait for the process finish.
- Also do the same thing for the second downloaded file too.
- Then select Go back and choose “Reboot system now” option to reboot your phone.
- Note: First time boot will take some long time. It will install the ROM updates on first time restarting phone. It takes some minutes to show the home screen on first time.